- Our available range of literature includes award-winning items and make perfect presents for the discerning philatelist!
|Regular Jugopošta Numbers 1 through 70 -- Available as photocopies only ||Please enquire||Please enquire||Please enquire|
| Regular Jugopošta Numbers 71 onwards -- Printed ||£5||£7 (or 10 Euros)|| £8 (or 13 Dollars)|
Regular Jugopošta Numbers 71 onwards -- On CD
|£4||£6 (or 10 Euros) ||£7 (or 11 Dollars) |
| The Postal History of Sremska Mitrovic (Last few copies) || Please enquire|| Please enquire|| Please enquire|
| |Dalmatia [by Martin Brumby] Sold out. | |£11 £13 (or 15 Euros) | |£13 (or 20 Dollars)
[Printed or on CD but Number 1 is available printed only and Number 3 is available on CD only]
Montenegro Postal History (JP57A) Sold out
2. Catalogue of the Perfins of Yugoslavia (JP75)
3. The Postal Rates of the Yugoslav Territories [Second Edition] (JP70A) CD only
4. Banat and Bačka (JP77)
5. Srem Postal History To Late 1944 (JP81) Download sample pages
6. The Postal Rates of The Independent State of Croatia 1941–1945 (JP85)
7. The Postal Rates of Bosnia and Herzegovina 1878–1918 (JP90)
8. Indeficienter (The Story of Fiume to 1918) (JP94)
9. Croatia/SHS: Independence Issue of 29 October 1918 (JP98)
10. The History and Feldpost of the Croat Legions in the German Army in WWII (JP103)
Printed: £17 (or 20 Euros)
CD: £7 (or 10 Euros)
Printed: £18 (or 30 Dollars)
CD: £8 (or 13 Dollars)
- All prices include postage & packing – prices in brackets apply to payments in cash.
- To order, please contact the Treasurer.
- Payment may be made by sterling cheque drawn on a UK bank (made payable to Yugoslavia Study Group), in cash (Sterling, Euros or US$) or via PayPal.
- Payment by PayPal must be in £ Sterling and an extra £1 must be remitted to cover our costs.
Last Updated ( Monday, 21 January 2013 21:17 )